Educate through adventure
Exposure to the outdoors - exploring ponds, streams and fields of home in childhood has a dramatic impact on our lives. Such experiences fill us with a sense of identity and confidence that guide us in adulthood. Too often today children never get the opportunity to get to know nature and the secrets of the outdoors.
Are you looking to give your children a sense of comfort & joy in nature? Or are you looking for a special field trip for your school nature club?
At Nirvana Adventures our camps are designed to guide children on a fascinating journey of discovery and adventure, whetting their interest in the what, how, which, when, and why of the natural world. We have annual nature & adventure holiday camps for children and a series of curriculum related field trips for schools and nature clubs. Our programs are based on renowned American nature educator Joseph Cornell’s Sharing Nature with Children.
Learn safe with Nirvana Adventures
At Nirvana Adventures you get residential programs wherein young people are guaranteed a sound and safe learning experience under close supervision of highly skilled and qualified instructors and camp supervisors.
With a large range of activities to choose from, comfortable and luxurious accommodation combined with good healthy meals, there is no better way to make your trip fun and memorable.Some highlights / benefits of our nature & adventure camps:
- A beautiful natural setting in which to relax and learn in.
- Internationally acclaimed innovative and experiential team building and nature activities.
- A host of experiential nature based activities give children their own special outdoor experience and ways of relating to nature.
- Curriculum related activities that impart new perspective on science, geography & EE.
- Nature awareness methods that quiet the mind and open the heart to a deeper experience of nature.
- Adventure & outdoor survival activities stretch limits and unlock potential while imparting a sense of confidence and resilience.
- The experiences enhance ability to creatively express and present ones ideas & experiences.
|A Rock climbing||Orienteering & map reading|
|Learning the ropes||Outdoor survival skills|
|Intro to paragliding|